27/05/13 - My Manifesto

This is something a little different for me, but I'm hoping that by sharing this with everyone it could inspire somebody else to try and made a change to their mindset as well.  Having watched Rosianna's 'Manifesto' video, I thought I would write my own.  I'm constantly trying to overhaul my life and the way I think about things, and this will be the start of yet another attempt to better myself.  Particularly with graduation fast approaching and a whole new chapter of my life about to begin, this seems the optimum time to try and alter the way I feel about myself and my achievements.

You can watch the original video here if the embedded video below doesn't work - I really recommend that you do!


  • I will stand up for myself.
  • I will allow myself to make mistakes.
  • I will focus on my own stress rather than taking on other people's.
  • I will give myself time.
  • I will not worry about things I cannot control.
  • I will say yes.
  • I will say no.
  • I will do what is best for me.
  • I will concentrate on everything I do.
  • I will stop letting life pass me by.
  • I will find joy and beauty in everything and everyone.
  • I will make sure I make time for the important people in my life.
  • I will be happy.
Bit cheesy and entirely self-indulgent but I don't care.

What's your manifesto?  
Leave it in the comments, or link me to your own videos/blog posts!