13/10/12 - A much overdue update!

So I've been a bit rubbish at writing on here recently and it's because I've been really busy.  Crap excuse, but it's true.  I'd forgotten how many distractions there are at university.  I only actually have an average of five hours of contact time a week, but when you add to that reading, writing up notes, society rehearsals and meetings, nights out, getting ready for nights out (often more fun that the night out itself), food shopping, trips to the gym, cooking, watching TV (a very important pastime), doing laundry, reading blogs, occasionally cleaning my room...it's a tough life being a student!  And frankly, although all those things are all lovely (some more than others), they're not exactly blog-worthy.  But I have quite a few exciting things coming up - once November is upon us, I am busy every single weekend between now and Christmas.  Which is crazy for me, as I normally spend most of my time sat in my bedroom and watching repeats of Gossip Girl.

But I have at least two trips to the theatre on the cards (probably reviews to follow if they're any good), and quite a few bridesmaid commitments.  I don't know if I've mentioned it, but my beautiful cousin Sarah is getting married in December and I am one of four bridesmaids.  I am so excited!  I have never been a bridesmaid before - I nearly was when I was about fourteen, but that didn't end up happening - so I am really relishing all the fun stuff that goes along with the responsibility -fittings and the hen do and all the jazz.  But then on top of that, I have essay deadlines, a handful of birthdays and a super exciting weekend in Edinburgh to plan for.  And I haven't purchased train tickets for any of these ventures yet.  Oops.  That'll be an expensive day when I sit down to sort that out.

Anyway, this has been a really quick update; I am currently working on two more blog posts which will be up soon, and hopefully when I start doing more exciting things, I'll have more to write about!  Let me now in the comments what you've been up to, and if your new term has been as hectic as mine has!